16 July 2021
- At 11:00 AM, the Low Pressure Area east of Northern Luzon had developed into Tropical Depression "FABIAN".
- At 4:00 PM, the center of TD "FABIAN" was estimated based on all available data at 1,345 km East of Northern Luzon with maximum sustained winds of 45 km/h near the center and gustiness of up to 55 km/h, and central pressure of 1004 hPa moving northward slowly.
- At 10:00 PM, TD "FABIAN" maintained its strength and is moving generally northward over the Philippine sea a t 15 km/h.
17 July 2021
- At 4:00 AM, "FABIAN" slightly intensified while moving towards the eastern limit of the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR).
- At 10:00 AM, the center was estimated based on all available data at 1,245 km East of Extreme Northern Luzon with maximum sustained winds of 55 km/h near the center, gustiness of up to 70 km/h, and central pressure of 1000 hPa moving north northwestward at 15 km/h.
- At 4:00 PM, "FABIAN" ...