12 December 2021
- 11:00 AM: The Low Pressure Area outside the Philippine Area of Responsibility southeast of Palau has developed into a Tropical Depression.
13 December 2021
- 11:00 AM: The Tropical Depression outside the PAR maintains its strength as it continues to move westward.
14 December 2021
- 11:00 PM: Severe Tropical Storm "RAI" entered the PAR and was named "ODETTE". TCWS No. 1 issued over southeastern portion of Eastern Samar; Dinagat Islands, the eastern portion of Surigao del Norte including Siargao and Bucas Grande Islands, and the northern portion of Surigao del Sur.
15 December 2021
- 8:00 AM: “ODETTE” intensifies into a typhoon as it moves westward over the Philippine Sea east of Mindanao. TCWS No. 2 issued over the eastern portion of Surigao del Norte and Surigao del Sur.
- 11:00 PM: TCWS No. 3 issued over Dinagat Islands, Surigao del Norte, the northern portion of Agusan del Norte, a...