06 September 2021
- 5:00 AM: The Low Pressure Area East of Surigao del Norte developed into a Tropical Depression (TD) and was named “JOLINA”.
- 5:00 PM: “JOLINA” intensified into a Tropical Storm while moving west northwestward over the Philippine Sea East of Eastern Samar.
- 8:00 PM: "JOLINA" intensified into a Severe Tropical Storm and moved West-Northwestward towards the Eastern Samar.
-10:00 PM: "JOLINA" rapidly intensified into a Typhoon (TY) and made landfall in the vicinity of Hernani, Eastern Samar.
07 September 2021
- 2:00 AM: TY “JOLINA” moved West Northwestward over the southern portion of Samar province and made landfall over Daram, Samar.
- 3:40 AM: It made landfall over Sto. Niño, Samar.
- 6:30 AM: Landfall over Almagro, Samar
- 7:50 AM: Landfall over Tagapul-an, Samar
- 10:00 AM: TY “JOLINA” made landfall over Dimasalang, Masbate.
- 1:00 PM: “JOLINA” weakened into a...